Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend Pictures

EDITED TO ADD: I am feeling much better today. Toby seems to be doing okay as he got the least of it, but poor baby girl is still battling a very upset stomach. On a side note, I changed the music on my blog to some "summer" music. I hope nobody is offended by it, if so just mute it. Toby's favorite is Jump in the Line. He, PapPap, and myself are kindred spirits or just lovers of Harry belafonte music. If you have any favorites you would like added just let me know. Expanding the list is easy.

Toby giving Liliana a ride on Saturday


NaNa reading to Toby (I think I may have interupted)


Chalk drawing on the garage


Mommy can I swing, please?


All decked out before leaving for church and graduation

Mom wanted to get a picture since we all looked SO nice, but alas the kids weren't into it (and we took at least 12 pics, none are "good"...read as all of us are at least looking)


Ooo, this feels neat...we were taking a break from the commencement speaker's address


Laughing it up, at what I don't know


She has a definate shoe fetish, I just don't think that's its a very healthy one. lol


She just looks so girly here and I love her little tongue hanging out
Smiley Girl



No one told me there was paparazzi at this parade


Greg's dad marching in the parade


My Mom and Greg's Mom watching the parade


A very neat whatever that shot off blanks throughout the parade route



Waiting for CANDY


I thought this was hysterical...I love the riding mower


Thirsty?


Talking with Uncle Mike


Anyone for some toes?


This was after I took her flag away from her...in my defense she was eating it


NO, I want more candy! I'm not leaving! (My peaceful protester, he just laid down on the sidewalk when we told him it was time to go)


Silly Siblings...I LOVE this pic


She just looked so cute in this dress I had to have just one more picture.

I also had a GREAT picture of Toby depantings his Uncle David but...David told me I better never post it. So you'll just have to imagine it because I like my life and I'd like to live alittle longer.




4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the pic of Toby laughing. Also, Layna makes a similar face when we take things away from her...even if it is s safety precaution. The kids are too cute.

Sorry to hear you are all sick, but glad you are feeling better. Hope Lili is on the mend soon.

Kim & Dave said...

"I also had a GREAT picture of Toby depantings his Uncle David but...David told me I better never post it. So you'll just have to imagine it because I like my life and I'd like to live alittle longer."

LOL!! Oh, I chuckled at that!!!

Love the pics! All of them!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Toby and Lili are ADORABLE! Love them all dressed up!

Timberly

Kristen Anne said...

I got your back - post away :-).... or email to me and I will post on my blog (insert evil sister-like laughter)

love you!