Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just Another Crazy Night @ NaNa and PapPap's

Looking deceptively subdued while watching Diego


PapPap's on crack...that was the first thing I said when I noticed that not only did my father allow Toby to bring the dirty tonka truck in the house but it was also FULL of river rocks.


Proof that it was not just a few rocks


No Liliana! Not my rocks! Move!!

Who me? I don't have a rock and I'm certainly not eating it. It's a figment of your imagination Mom.

Ooo, tonka truck rides in the living room


Further proof that my father is on crack :) Actually he was just enjoying druming on my head to annoy me. Love you Daddy!


Yeah!!!! Daddy's home from his work trip.

I missed you Daddy....now put me down!

Ahh...they both wanted Daddy. Isn't my husband adorable, ladies?


Playing with PapPap


Lovin on George


Hum, what's in here?


Silly PapPap!


2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

I know I say it all the time, but they are ADORABLE, Tina!!

Kelly said...

LOL PapPap is on crack!!!Glad Greg is home and he is looking adorable with his kiddos ! Lili SLOWLY REMOVE THE ROCK FROM YOUR MOUTH :)Toby just looks like he's having a ball! I am liking Lili's bows...are they your new creation?