Monday, May 5, 2008

Bowtique Delayed...PROBLEM FIXED

Edited to add: Lili Cakes Bowtique is OPEN FOR BUSINESS

So sorry everyone. Due to technical difficulties on the site, I am delaying the opening. I want your shopping experience to be pleasant, not annoying or troublesome. I am working very hard and have asked a friend to help me make it work more smoothly. I hope to have it up and running mid week. So keep thinking about what you want. If you'd like to email me with some of your ideas, I will work on them now so that when the site is ready I can get them out to you quickly. You can use the email on the side bar.

On a happy note: I was able to replace my camera today. We even got it 30% off, so I was able to get it for about $50 bucks less. Yippee!!! So be on the lookout for new pictures soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah...I just placed an order!

Congrats on your camera too...I know how frustrating it is to lose and not have a camera for a while. You feel lost!

Kelly said...

I am off to browse and probably oprder me some bows. WooWoo

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, goodie!

More pics of those adorable kiddos!

Can't wait!!!!

Congrats on being open for business!!!