Friday, May 9, 2008

FFF: Mommy and Me

The first time I met my son


On our pick-up trip (a Mama's boy already)


My Very First Mother's Day


Complete Bliss

Holding my sweet girl for the first time


Our her pick-up trip


All Dressed up

My first night as a Mommy of TWO


They rock my world and make me want to be a better person. They are my EVERYTHING! I am so very proud to be able to be their Mama!

Oh and because it's my blog and I can....I'm going to plug my Bowtique. Please consider checking out the site and feel free to link to it. More hairbows will be added soon and 10% of my monthly profits will go to the Mayan families organization. www.customkorkerhairbows.com

9 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, the pic of you on PU w/ Toby bring back a HOST of memories, Tina!!!

Wish I could hold your babies IRL!!!

Have a blast this Mother's Day!

Sarah said...

Tina, you and your blessings are beautiful! Happy Mothers Day!

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pictures! Absolutely adorable and I will totally link your bows on my site=) Happy Mother's day!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a sweet...sweet...blessing you have.

Happy Mother's Day.

Kim~

Jenelle said...

What adorable pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy Mother's Day!

Amy said...

Awesome pics! I love going back and looking at pictures from our visit and pick up trips. The feeling that 1st moment we laid eyes on each of our babies is priceless! Toby has grown and changed so much and Lili is just beautiful.

Happy Mother's Day

The M. Herndon Family said...

Is that a Moby Wrap? It kind of looks like one. I have one and Miranda LOVES going in it! Happy Mother's Day!

Kathy said...

Love all the pics! What special memories of visit and pick up trips! Your children are adorable!

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Tina I'm so happy for you this is going to be a very special Mother's Day for you . You have to beautiful Angel .To have them and see there beautiful smiles is worth being a "MOM" Love you and your family Aunt Joanna