Thursday, May 29, 2008

SUPER Toby and FFF

Because I'm feeling lazy I am just adding FFF to thursday night's post. This week's theme is Pajama Party. I am sure I could have pulled put several pictures of the kids in their pjs since we live in them. Oh the beauty of being a stay at home mom. :) If you would like to see more FFF pictures go to http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/


I know you've seen this one before but it's my FAVORITE!


The night that Liliana was put into my arms forever


Taken in Feb. 07...he's grown so much!


Like the cape? Yep, I made it too. Don't go thinking I'm all domesticated...it required no sewing.



Able to leap toys in a single bound




This is his flyboat (any Wonder pet watchers out there). And yes I let him do it. Furniture is made to be lived on.


if you look closely you'll see that the dinosaur head and the tiger are the wheels and the noise maker and keys are the rocket blasters. He is very resourceful.



Does she look bored? She was! The ground was incredibly hot and she had to stay in the stroller.

He only made it halfway up before deciding to turn back.



A monkey in cage




Gnawing on the strap...I do believe she is teething again




Go Dino Go




Whee!

Dig, Dig, Dig




Jammin on the drums




My horse is faster than yours




Yes I let him slide down like that. It was feet first which is always my safety rule.



If looks could kill...


14 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Very cool playground...it makes the one near our house look really lame! Time to go playground hunting. Love the imagination on the Flyboat. Very cute!

Kim & Dave said...

Too cute, as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures! Toby looks like he had fun at the park! And my girls chew on some sort of stroller/high chair/car seat strap CONSTANTLY! And holy cow...I LOVE the Super Toby cape! How the hec did you do that with no sewing? Very cool!

Timberly

Amy said...

LOVE the cape! Brayden would love something like that, but I am afraid he would really think he had super powers!!! LOL Lili's "killer look" is oh so familiar. I am always amazed at how different raising a girl is from a boy...never a dull moment.

Have a great weekend.

P.S. This weekend is the Dedication Ceremony...I can't wait for Layna to wear her beautiful bows. I sooo hope she will keep them in...maybe super glue will help (just kidding)!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures ... and out of all of them I love the last one - if looks could kill ... too funny! Looks like you all have been keeping busy - and I love the fly boat (and I love the Wonder Pets too!) Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Great pictures, I totally understand the PJ's all day. There are days when my daughter is still in them when we pick up her brother from school...we do try to avoid that but..

Hannah

Sarah said...

Too cute pics Tina! Glad you remember that kids are only little once and playing like they do will make for some wonderful childhood memories!

Kelly said...

We are jealous of that kickass cape!!! I love that pic of you all too, its precious. My dad is seeing if he can get us a deal on Wiggles tickets so I will let you know if he does...keep fingers crossed

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures, your kids are very cute, and Ilove the flyboat, Brenda usedto do all sorts of things like that when she was younger. They are only little once!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what precious pictures! LOVE the PJ shots!

Young Creations said...

I really love the pictures. You are so talented to be able to make the cap. How adorable.
Enjoy the weekend.
Lauren

Ellie said...

Super Pictures.

Marianne said...

Love the cape! Adorable! Thanks for sharing

Happy weekend!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I love Toby's cape!!

Robyn