Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Last night we went to the Mexican Restaurant in town to enjoy some Cinco de Mayo fare. It was really yummy! And even though our two little latin children aren't Mexican, it was close enough for me to get them dressed up in some of their Guatemalan clothes. They looked adorable, even though the clothes were still alittle big. Oh and a Happy Birthday shout out to my Aunt Jo who's birthday was yesterday. I had a Margarita for you! Love you and hope it was a nice one.


Full of smiles. The more comfortable she gets with us, the more she smiles and babbles.



Oh damn, she's at it again. Daddy why did you buy her a new camera? This week has been so nice.


Eating Quesadillas


Why does he get to eat?


Silly Daddy

Uncle Dave and PapPap


They were playing, er I mean fighting here.


Cheese


PapPap and Lili


Who me? I didn't take the Quesadilla!

Rich, Scott, Dave, Smitty...


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Woman, why are you bothering me in the car?


Look, I'm crusin some of the furniture.


Mommy stuck me in the hat again. She says it matches....whatever.

Oh and to those that asked....Link away! I need all the traffic I can get to the bow website. It's Lili Cakes Bowtique at www.customkorkerhairbows.com




4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love, love, love the pics, Tina!!

Kelly said...

I will link you, sorry I haven't ordered yet...I can't decide what I want , I gotta go look in her closet and see ...are you ready for this???? LOL

Kelly said...

oh yeah love the kiddos pics and you too! LMAO

Unknown said...

Love the kids pics. They are growing up so fast and as cute as ever. You guys look like you had as much fun as we did at the Mexican Resturant. I had a few Margaretta's .They came to the table and put the hat on me and gave me fried apple dessert and put whip cream up my nose . We had a blast. Thanks love ya Tia Jo