Friday, May 16, 2008

FFF: Fun in the Sun

This week's theme is Fun in the Sun. I'm only suppose to pick one picture, but when it comes to my kiddos I can't pick just one. The first couple are some throwback pictures. Those are followed by some from are sunny days this week. Let me tell you, May has been a CRAPPY month thus far weather wise. Slightly colder than April and definately rainier. Yuck! I can't wait for the weather to get nicer next week and neither can the kids. hope you all have a GREAT weekend and if you want to see more FFF go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com


Horseback riding in Missouri last June

Playing in a creek bed last July in Gatlinburg, TN

Liliana experiencing the grass for the first time in Guatemala

Touring Antigua on Daddy's shoulders during our pickup trip

Showing off his cool trick (notice the feet)

Inspecting the quad....for what I am not sure


Super Lili! She tried to climb on but overshot it.


Diligently working in his sandbox


Come on Down...


That's not exactly what I meant...such a BOY!

Oh, it makes a neat sound when I kick it
Dangerous....Mom Danger is my middle name...I don't know what you are talking about
He always gets to have all the fun!
Showing off all SIX of her teeth while being attacked by the ticklemonster...aka Mom

Sibling love. I would say that Liliana is most attached to Toby. She wants to be with him everywhere and gets angry if she can't. It's very sweet.
And now, some of the bows I made for orders. I will be adding 3-4 new styles to the site this weekend so check it out.
Medium Korker-Q's


Small Korkers

Made as a special gift...I will be adding this style this weekend.



Large Korker-Q's

Also made as a special gift...Flower Loop Bows being added this weekend




10 comments:

MICHELLE said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES AND ADORABLE KIDS. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Your children are adorable! I just bought the guitar shirt for my son too.

And I love your bows but I don't think John would want to wear them!

Amy said...

Love all the pics...Toby and Brayden are so similar. Dangerous is the only fun Brayden knows! LOL

I LOVE the button flower bow! I am going to go broke buying bows from you! I sent you an e-mail with pictures of Layna in her bows.

Anonymous said...

What CUTE pictures of your beautiful children!!!! I also love love love your bows!

Sarah said...

Tina... adorable pics!! I usually can't post one either! Fun challenge for next week, huh? Then, back to our favorites (plural)! LOL

Kim & Dave said...

SO cute, as usual, Tina!!!

Love the one of Lili doing a nose dive off the "car."

Dena said...

Okay - so what I have realized is I don't travel enough! everyone goes on such fun trips!! Was talking about leasing a horse for riding on Wednesday! super fun!

Becca said...

Very cute pictures - and I love the bows!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Bus and Sabra said...

So much fun in the sun!! Love you photos!!! Your kiddos are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Toby and Lili are so cute! I love all the pictures!

Timberly