Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Argh!

I just tried to upload my pictures from the weekend and blogger is being pissy. Hopefully later. We had a great weekend! Saturday NaNa and PapPap came out to the house for a little bit. Sunday was church and my cousins graduation from high school. And yesterday we went to the Memorial Day Parade that my FIL walks in and had dinner with my parents. The only problem now is the Stomach Flu complete with horrible nausea and cramping and a strong dislike for ALL food products. Last night I thought I just over did it, but when I was still feeling sick hours later I knew it was more. Myself along with BOTH kiddos has the bug and it stinks! The kids are just having some bathroom issues...they are still eating and drinking however which is really good cause the last thing I need right now is a trip to the ER for dehydration. My bug decided to also come along with a BAD case of joint aching so Greg, being the wonderful husband that he is, worked from home today so that I could rest. I still feel pretty crappy but I'm hoping it's only a 24-48 hour jobby. Check back later...maybe there will be pictures.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hope you are all feeling better! We had that a week or so ago and we literally spent the day on the couch. Good news is that it only lasted 2 days...hope you have the short version too!

Kelly said...

Oh Crap...Literally! LOL So sorry you guys are sick! I hope it goes away in a JIFFY!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh dear!!!

I was just dropping by to see if everything was ok, since you hadn't posted all weekend!

Hope you feel better soon!!!