Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Since I can't get on the internet with my laptop (that is mia) I decided to see if I could get the finicky desktop to work. Lo and behold it does! I've made it since 9:30 last night until 7pm today to get on it so I think I did quite well. I figured while I was on this one I'd see what pictures were on here. There aren't that many, seems like I downloaded the same ones quite a few times , but for the next few weeks Wednesdays will be Blast from the Past while I move these pictures over to the other computer. So here are just a few....

Greg and me on our honeymoon in Jamiaca in Sept 04


Ringing in 2005 with my best friend Lianne


On vacation at Put-in-Bay Ohio in July 05


Greg posing with a moose in Niagra Falls for our 1st Wedding anniversary.


Me freezing my a$$ off Thanksgiving 05 at the Pitt-WVU football game

Hope you enjoyed my little stroll down memory lane and look forward to some ohter pictures.

1 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!