Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Think my grass needs cut? (This is the field, not my front yard)


Toby, please play with me!

SOOOOO BIG


Smiley Girl


Blowing dandylions


Okay, maybe eating them


Liliana on Toby's 4x4

Toby on Liliana's car


My Mayan Princess


Ready, set, crawl...


Pouty Face


This is how she spends 90% of her time awake....with something in her mouth


On the move


Yes, he is running with a brick...don't ask


Here Mommy


No, don't tickle me....I won't give you the ball


Ha, You can't see it

Covered in sand


Her hair too


This could have been why...


Or this....


Or this. They promptly went inside for a bath.



3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

So cute, Tina!

We have a dandilion eater in our house, too!

Katie said...

Oh how fun !!!

Kelly said...

Absolutley Gorgeous!!!!!You and that camera are getting good sister! LOL I love the feild photos and holy crap greg is in trouble with that pouty face of Lili's! What a doll! toby is so dam cute, I love that smile!