Monday, May 12, 2008

Liliana's Baptism and Mother's Day

This was my Mohter's Day present from Greg. He had no idea it was the adoption statue. All he knew was that it looked like Me and Toby. I LOVE it. The kids got me the new Kenny Chesney CD too, yippee!


Liliana's Dress with the bows I made


Before the ceremony...we were trying to keep her clean :)


Liliana and her Godmother, Deseree

Instructing the wild one that he has to STAY CALM...hahahaha



Making the sign of the cross on her forehead


Beginning of the ceremony, notice the small one in front...he nearly climbed in, dropped books in there, and splashed in it like it was a swimming pool. Thank goodness Godfather is a patient man.


Getting blessed


I love this pic...Toby and Jay (Deseree's son) in their little matching outfits sitting in front of the font in the middle of the ceremony.

I baptize you...


Eating her white garment


Parents and Godparents


My parents, Greg and myself, Greg's parents


Liliana and her Godfather, Rob

My Mother's Day picture....they weren't looking in ANY of them, so I picked the best of me. lol


The women of the family on Mother's Day


The princessa on her special day


Her cake...Walmart did a fantastic job.


Trapped


Hanging with Uncle David


Whistle Blower


Just alittle hungry before dinner


Toby crashed 5 minutes before dinner came. This is how I ate. I have mad skills. :)


My favorite picture of the day and not cause it's the prettiest, but because this is what being a Mama is all about. They were both so tired and were crying. All they wanted was their Mama. Greg said they wanted me to know that I was needed on Mohter's Day.

More pictures later after I get hold of Mom's camera.




5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

love all the pics, tina....

sorry for the lack of capitalization....but i currently have my arms similarly occupied...

Amy said...

I LOVE Lili's dress and bows. We have Brayden and Layna's Dedication ceremony coming up on June 1st! Your post inspired me to get moving on buying a dress for Layna and a suit for Brayden!

Kelly said...

The last pic is fabulous! your one cool Momma with 2 beautiful kiddos...I know I know I say it all the time but I cannot help it THEY ARE! Liliana looked angelic on her big day! I am so excited to meet her!

Our Family of 5 said...

The pictures are all adorable! I totally love the last picture! Lili's dress and bows were great!

Unknown said...

Ilove Liliana dress she was a beautiful little angel. And Toby was just a prince charming. they are both sooo cute and huggable. Wish we could have been there. Love and Kisses Tia Jo