Friday, May 2, 2008

FFF: My Favorite Things

This week's theme is kids having a ball doing their favorite things. If you want to see more FFF, go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com . Toby's new obsession is his sandbox, but he sure does love to play with his cars in the yard.




Liliana doesn't really have a favorite. She loves to play with the activity table because she can stand the whole time. And she LOVES to be where ever her brother is, doing what ever he is doing.


And as promised my announcement....
Lili Cakes Bowtique will be open for business on Monday, May 5th. On opening day, I will have two types of bows you can choose from (with more bow types to be added weekly until all the bows I will offer are available.). All bows will be made after you order them, since you will utimately be the designer. The site is http://www.customkorkerhairbows.com/.

18 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOME pics and awesome bowtique! I am so excited and I think its so wonderful that you are donating to Mayan Families. You Rock sista! Have a fab weekend!

Sarah said...

Exciting about your bowtique! And your kids are too adorable! Liliana is getting so big!

Becky said...

What adorable kids and awesome pictures! Can't wait to check out your bowtique!

Dena said...

Soooo cute - those pictures are awesome! I am going to have to learn how to make my pictures pretty!

your bows are precious!

Rebekah said...

LOVE all the black and white pictures of your beauties just chugging along ... and congrats on the Bowtique ... it looks like a lot of fun! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Tricia said...

GREAT pictures!!

ADORABLE!!!

♥ Tricia ♥

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!

Steve & Amy said...

What neat pictures! Adorable kids...and net bowtique! I'll be placing an order in the future!

Young Creations said...

Your children are so cute. I do miss the small days. My kids are teenagers now. Stop by and say hi!
Lauren

Kim & Dave said...

Sounds great, Tina!!

Love the pics!!

Our Family of 5 said...

How Exciting!! I will spread the word to my fellow bow addicts =) The pictures of the kiddos are fantastic! Happy Friday!

Mandy said...

I love the blue accents in the photos!! I wish I had someone to buy bows for!

Becca said...

I didn't realize you were donating to Mayan Families! Cool - I'll add your link to my site if that's okay.

Your kiddos are cutie pies!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

MLP said...

Oh wow...your children are PRECIOUS!!! I love your blog! I will be checking out your bowtique. I love bows for my baby girl! Thanks for welcoming me to FFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute kiddos! Can't wait to check out your bows as soon as you are open!

Timberly

Kristen and the Gang said...

Hey You...just checking in and wanted to get a little fix of those adorable kids!!!! Hope all is well and good luck with your BOW biz!!! I will definitely be checking it out!

Robyn said...

These pics are wonderful!! I can't wait to check out your bowtique!!

Robyn

Amy said...

Great photos! I am already creating a bowtique order...I will be placing it first thing on Monday. I am so excited to see that you are donating some of the proceeds as well.

I would also like to include your bowtique link on my blog...let me know if it is ok with you!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Just found your blog....your kiddos are SO CUTE!!!! I love the pics. My hubby and I are adopting a little girl from Guatemala.

-Lindsey