Friday, May 23, 2008

FFF: One

This week we were asked to pick our ONE favorite picture from the week. Well I haven't taken many pictures since last friday, so there weren't that many to choose from. Here's the one I chose. Oh and please disregard the laundry hanging on the door, the boy's half eaten sandwich and the pile of mail on the table, and the once painted hardwood floor that is in more and more disaray with each passing day. I openly admit I am NOT the best at keeping a clean house with 3 cats, 2 toddlers, 1 dog and a husband! I love the picture however because we caught a very sweet moment between Toby and Lili. He stopped eating his lunch just to help her eat hers. I love it!

For more FFF go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com and have a GREAT long weekend!


15 comments:

Rebekah said...

Now that is a cute moment ... what a helper you have! They are both just so cute! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awwww, Adorable!!

Sarah said...

That is SOOO sweet! What a great big brother!

Amy said...

What a sweet moment!

Tracy said...

What a precious moment! Have a great weekend

Kim & Dave said...

Love it, Tina!!

Toby has the makings of being quite the little helper, I'm sure!

Kelly said...

SWEET!!!!

Katie said...

That is very cute !!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture!!!!!!! I'm with ya on the housekeeping part. I'd much rather be a Mary than a Martha. Our kids grow up too fast to worry about cleaning! :)

Kathy said...

How sweet is that?!? Toby looks like a great big brother.

Jenelle said...

How sweet! What a good big brother. :) Oh, and your table is a lot clearer than mine, and I don't have nearly as many mess-makers! Spotless houses are overrated. LOL

MICHELLE said...

OH HOW CUTE, WHAT AN ADORABLE PIC.EJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Kristen Anne said...

What a sweet picture. I can't wait to see the babies!!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the new look!!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Robyn