Sunday, February 17, 2008

We're Home, Well Most of Us

Greg flies in tomorrow. A. He was on a different airline and B. It cost way too much for him to fly out today. The flights went well and Liliana did beautifully. In fact for the 5.5 hours in the air she slept for about 4 of them. Not too shabby. I am exhusted! If I have the energy or even the sanity to post tomorrow, I will post pictures of our day trip to Antigua. I would like to premise the pics by saying that I only took the last one.

Back with my boy and my Daddy.


Liliana and Toby together again.


NaNa with her grandkids


Enjoying some together time while waiting for the baggage.


My wonderful in-laws came out to meet us too.

Liliana just "hanging out"



Feeding time at NaNa's


Still helping to feed his sister.


This is closer to what my days will look for now. Oh, and I LOVE it!


This is how we all fell asleep with in the middle. I was able to escape thank goodness and this is not how we will sleep tonight. One or both are moving so that Mommy can get her sleep.

Please say a prayer for my Grandma. She is on her way Home. Please pray that her journey is peaceful and that our Lord accepts her with open arms.

12 comments:

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Congratulations and welcome home!!

Robyn

P.S. I will be praying for your grandmother!!

Kelly said...

Oh how I love the pics, I am so excited to have you back with you family and to see Toby and Lili togehter makes my heart sing. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma, she is in my prayers. Hugs to You and the rest of the fam

Kristen Anne said...

I am so happy that you are home, Tina! Can't wait to see you guys!!!! Love you!!!

Guatemama said...

YEA!!!!!! I was crying after the first picture! Today will be a great day too!! Happy you are home
Tracy
I will pray for your Grandma.

Mama Bunny said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Whoo hooo! Congratulations on becoming a US citizen Liliana! It is so great to see you with your brother, all wrapped up in Momma's arms. Can't wait to see pics of all four of you together forever!

Love,
The Merrills

Amy said...

YEAH!!! Welcome home!!! You must be sooooo happy to be home.

Unknown said...

So glad to hear your both home safely.Wish we could have been there to see ya. We love ya all Tia jo and Uncle roger

Donna said...

Oh - It is so sweet to see you reunited with your baby boy and to see (almost) all of you together. I have really enjoyed this journey with you and I will be praying for your grandmother.

Sweet Dreams!

Kim & Dave said...

YEAH!!

Does my heart good to see the pics!

Hope Greg made it home ok.

Kim, who is furiously preparing for our trip down! :-)

One Busy Momma said...

Welcome Home!!!!

Congratulations!

Kristen and the Gang said...

OMG....I am so happy I checked your blog and saw this post!!!! I am so thrilled that Lili is finally home where she belongs!!! She is absolutely precious! You must all be so excited and relieved! Besos to Lili!!!!!