Monday, February 11, 2008

No News is Good News...

Right? Right? Come on people help me talk myself into believing this. The woman at the USE did call this morning and said she would call back later in the afternoon. Only I never heard from her despite my supoortive cheering section down here and in the states praying for our case. I can only trust that God has a plan that he will reveal to me soon. I would be mush better knowing when I can go home since all my buddies down here are leaving tomorrow on the flight I was suppose to be on. This stinks!!!! On he plus side, Liliana is adorable, huggable, kissable, loveable. She is just perfection. Right up there with my handsome little boy that I miss despritely! I avoided my room as much as possible today so I wouldn't go mad. We pow-wowed outside with about 6-8 other families in the grass enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Then we had some Mc Donalds in the Lobby while spending time with our friends. Even later this evening we spent time with our Louisana friends who are departing bright and early tomorrow. They have been a blessing to me and I will miss them very much. I really enjoyed my time with them. They didn't have to include me, but they did so willingly and with love. they are great!!! please pray for their trip tomorrow along with several other of my Casa Grande friends as they return to the USA with their new children. And please pray that we hear something positive about our case tomorrow. I could really use the boost. Here are some pics from our day:


Some serious bed head


Enjoying the sunshine


Liliana and Addison having some girl time


All smiles while at Karen and Shane's Room


Pulling off the Pebbles look quite nicely.

That's it for today. I didn't take that many pics and the internet is so slow that to do more would take quite some time. Love you ALL!! And to Kim and Kelly who have been worried about me and starting prayer chains, you don;t know how much you girls mean to me. you ROCK!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

You are so amazingly calm and trusting in God, very inspiring! Praying for good news tomorrow....I'm loving the Pebbles look!

Kelly said...

I am loving the pebbles look and keep trusting in God, everything happens for a reason , it just might not make sense right now. I am praying for you and will continue to send you good vibes.Anything I can do , you let me know. Love ya!

Kim & Dave said...

Keeping up the praying!!!

Thanks for the UPDATE!

You had better be GONE when I get to GT in a week & a half!! :-)

She is ONE of the most ADORABLE babies I have EVER seen (third only after my two!)

Kathy said...

Your daughter is adorable and you will both be home very soon! Hoping and praying you get good news soon.

Kim & Dave said...

Came back to look for an update.

Still praying, Tina!