Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quarantined

Greg made it home late last night after dealing with the baggage claim people. yes Delta left his bag in Atalnta. How nice of them. Everyone is adjusting well and slowly. I am taking things hour by hour. It is difficult, but then again I didn't expect it to be easy. As for posting yesterday, well I crashed with the kids. All 3 of us snuggled up together, asleep. Too cute and too long overdue.

Liliana and i went to the doctor today. She weighs 18 lbs, 5 ozs and is 25.5 inches long. That's a gain of two pounds since last month. She is such an adorable chunky Monkey. As for the diagnosis for the two of us....Liliana has a sinus infection and a rash, and I,Mommy, have an Ear infection and Tonsilitis. Yippee! Bring on the meds!!! No wonder I'm exhusted and I can't swallow. I guess I have an excuse to eat ice cream and pudding for dinner. That's one in my favor. Needless to say with being under the weather and adjusting to the time change and two children wanting my attention, Mommy is whooped. Just a couple more days until the weekend. :) Pictures tomorrow when I'm feeling alittle better.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!

Brian and Kim said...

Glad you are all home safe and sound! Hope you guys get to feeling better fast! Keep us posted!
Kim Hanna