Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Butterflies


The butterflies have officially arrived and they will not leave until Liliana is with me. I know I should not be nervous. I have traveled to Guatemala 3x (lived there for a month), I have met my beautiful little girl, and I have flown on a plane numerous times...but I can't help it. There is still alot that is different about this trip. I hate the butterflies! I can't eat, I can't sleep, and my stomach is a MESS. I have a good bit to do today. Mainly shop and take care of all my money needs. Once those are done I can relax (yeah right!) some. I am also very sad to leave Toby. I know that he is in VERY capable hands, hands that I trust and have done a wonderul job raising me, but that doesn't make it easier for me. I know I need this time with Liliana, so I am trying to focus on that. And I know that the time flies down there.

I promise to update the blog DAILY. So check every day...sometimes twice! And remember to leave me a comment so I don't feel like I'm talking to the air. :)

Please pray for my safe travel and well being while I'm gone. Love you ALL!!

6 comments:

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Safe travels -- we are so excited you are finally able to bring your beautiful girl home!!! We can't wait to see photos of all y'all together in America forever!

Hugs,
Beckie

Queen Witch Christine said...

Not a problem baby girl. Toby and I will blog you also as many times a day as you want us to. And believe it or not Mom has butterflies for you. I know every emotion there is is happening for you just remember I'll be there for you. LOVEYA Mom

Katie said...

Hope you have a great trip !!!

Cheri said...

Tina...I'm your new PH friend! Can I got with?! I'm sure my presence will calm all the butterflies. I will write Caroline and get approval!HA! I'm so envious but I know our time is so very soon. God bless and try to live in the moment and enjoy cause you will turn around and your child will be almost 18 years old! cheri

Donna said...

Oh - I know, those butterflies are something, aren't they?
So very excited for you!

Brian and Kim said...

Praying for you and praying for a smooth transition for all of you! Please keep us posted!!!
Kim Hanna