Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Dinner

Last Night I took Greg to La Estancia for dinner. It's really beautiful there and delicious. He had a Filet Migon Dinner and I had a Heart of Tenerloin Dinner and we both had cake, drinks, and the tip for around $54. Not too bad when it can be equated to a Mt. Washington Dinner (for those who don't know that's the cliff that overlooks Downtown Pittsburgh and dinner up there is PRICEY.)


Pretending to enjoy sitting in the stroller


The homemade grill on which everything is cooked. It's really neat.


The Diva made herself known. She turned off the tears as soon as the camera was pointed at her. Then we had to hold her the rest of the time.


The water wall

Daddy and his little girl


Mommy cheesin it up. You can kinda see part of the restaurant behind me. We sat in the covered patio. It has the previously pictured water feature, tons of ferns hanging from the tin roof, and loads of tropical plants on the floor. Very Romantic!


Daddy attempting to get Liliana dressed for bed.


She's way more squirmy than Toby is.


The two of them all cuddely up while I am posting


2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, that pic of them cuddled up together almost makes me want to cry!

When do you head home?

Kristen Anne said...

So glad you are together. Now come home! I want a niece for my birthday, please!...What?...??