Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here She Is Again!!!

These are in no particular order. She was cooperative this morning but not this afternoon. It's hard to get pictures when she screams if you put her down. She was great this morning and has been doing really well for the last hour. The time in between was wishy washy. She is eating great. And she slept through the night. She has had 3 naps today which is also very good. Tomorrow is our Embassy appointment and I am excited. Without further ado....


A sleeping princess and a happy Momma.


What are you doing now Mommy?


Love the "look" and the hair.


Oh no! She's at it again! Enough with the pictures.


How she fell asleep last night.



Playing this morning with her WILD hair.


I'm not sure I like this chair.


Getting better...


I'm Loving it

Love to all...I'll post after the embassy tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not fair!!!!! But I know you get her first. I'll just stand in line when you get home!

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!!!! Some of her expressions are priceless. Give her lots of kisses for me.
Love you,
Katie and Charles

Unknown said...

Oh she so adorable and those dark eyes . She will be something else when she get's big.Love's and kisses to you both. Tia Jo

Kelly said...

She is soooo cute!!!!I love her hair and all the styles, you and your girl are gorgeous!!!

Cheri said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! Wish we were in Guatemala getting to hang out. I know our time will come. Blessings! Cheri

Kristen Anne said...

Ooooooo.... I've seen those looks.... hehehehehehehe You've got your work cut out - but she is still adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. This is my first time posting a comment on your blog. I found your blog though a.com. your daughter is absolutely beautiful! May your time with Liliana in Guatemala be priceless and may God bless your Embassy Appt. tomorrow. God Bless!

Ruthie
P.S. - our daughter is also named Liliana. It is a beautiful name isn't it! :)

Amy said...

She is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such big eyes! I will actually be off on Feb. 12 so I am going to show up at the airport with everyone else. I see the time is 4:39 PM so I will get the details from your mother-in-law. Feb. 12 is also my birthday so let's hope that is good luck!