Saturday, February 2, 2008

3 Days, 12 hours

Did I read that counter right?!?! Only three and a half days until I leave for Guatemala. Wow do I have alot to do in alittle amount of time. Let's look shall we?

1. Finish packing! Yes i have already started. All of Liliana's stuff is packed, however mine is not. To do that I have to have clean clothes which leads me to #2.

2. Do the Laundry. I can not leave piles of clothes unwashed for the next 10 days. So I guess the laundry fairy will be at my house late tonight.

3. Clean up the office so my Mom has a cat-free place to lay her head while she's here.

4. Do all the paperwork that needs to come with me. That's 3 forms that need to be completed, 3 other papers that need to be notorized, and a couple of documents that need photocopied. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. Thank goodness I've done this before.

5. Get my nails done. Not a major thing for most people but mine NEED done.

6. Right down everything I know about my child so my Husband and my Mother are not lost. While they know lots of things about Toby, there are certain things that only this Mommy knows that I now must share.

7. Spend as much time as possible with Toby cause I am going to miss him DESPRITELY!!!!

8. Most likely go to the store 2-3 more times cause Lord knows that I will need to get something else before I go.

I am SURE there are more, but for the life of me I can't remember. That's probably not good, huh?

3 comments:

Callens Family said...

I remember getting ready to bring my daughter home in June. I was up until 3 AM the morning I left but it was all worth it and I was on an adrenaline high. Your baby room is so cute.

Where do you get your cute backgrounds?

Congratulations on brining your daughter home!!!

Jean

Kim & Dave said...

I understand about the nails!!!!

I was just at my nail tech today, & we had a little chat about finding places to squeeze me in, if necessary!!!

Yeah! I have really been thinking about how close you are getting!

Praying all goes smoothly at home & in Guate!

Tricia said...

WOWZER - I remember those same feelings like it was yesterday!!!

Enjoy this precious time!