Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just a few pictures

We had a pleasant day in GC. Got up, got ready, ate breakfast, then relaxed. When it warmed up outside, we took to the street for few hours to enjoy the sunshine and do some shopping. For dinner we went with our Louisana friends to La Estancia (The Steakhouse). The place was beautiful and dinner was fantastic. It was the biggest Filet Migon I have ever laid eyes on. And muy delicioso! Upon return we hung out in their living room (They have the apartment here at Casa grande) and let the girls play. Please pray for good news for us tomorrow. I would at least like to know when i can return to the states.

Still looking sleepy. She crashed right after this.


Mommy and Liliana at dinner tonight. (The shirt that I have on I bought here the other day)


Playing with Addison


Giving me the "what the hell are you doing" look


Crazy, silly girl. Love the tongue.

5 comments:

Kristen Anne said...

The important isn't the "when" - its the "how"; and the "how" is "With Liliana." Eyes on the prize, girl; enjoy the shopping, try to relax, and we'll smother you both in hugs soon. (In the proper adaptation-compliant manner....)

Cheri said...

I LOVE you updates. It makes me that much more excited to get where you are in this journey! I can't wait to hold my daughter again and giver her lots of lovin'. Be doing this to Liliana for all of us who can't. Cheri

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics.

Sounds like you are making the best of it!

Wish I was there!

Kim

Amy said...

Praying for your resolution soon!!! Loving the pics as well. Looks like you are enjoying yourself despite the "issues".

Kelly said...

Yum Yum, That sounds delighful. I am on pins and needles waiting for your next post.