Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hola from Guatemala

Nothing yet! After Greg and my Dad calling Congressmen and Senators and me paying a personal visit to the Embassy, I have heard nothing. It is really starting to get on my nerves. I pray it's today cause otherwise I'll probably be here till next week. And I don't think that will be good for my sanity. Now onto the pictures.

Sleeping beauty yesterday morning


The view from my window. Like the barbed wire?


The open air patio beneath my room


The view from my door of the open air patio


This is what I bought for Kelly


A close-up of the smaller items. Kel, if you want some more just let me know.


Most of what I've bought for myself. A jacket for Toby, 2 dresses for Liliana, a picture frame, 2 handmade stuffed animals, Liliana's Letters, a cross, a small worry doll magnet, and a necklace for Mom. I have also bought a shirt for myself, 2 bags of coffee, and a gift for someone special.


Playing with her frog


Trying to climb over the pillow fortress


Staring me down...she had had enough pictures


Before her bath...Love the hair!


After her bath...Looking princess-like


The Dinner crew...Denise, Bill, and son Jacob


Pam, Chet, and son Dany (there was also Patty, daughter Bethany, and Patty's husband...and Noelle and her son Eli)

After just getting dressed this morning. Still alittle sleepy.

7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Ok. It's official.

I am STALKING your blog for good news!

& still PRAYING!!!

I'm glad to hear you are getting your Senator's office & Congressman's office involved.

Mine really got the ball rolling for me.

Kelly said...

WTF?????I am praying hard!!!!You better hear something today or else.

I love my stuff!!!!!If you have a chance get me a cross, that's beautiful!!!If not its not a big deal! You have bigger things to tend to :)

She is so stunning!

Amy said...

Come on US Embassy...ger your act together...it's your fault! I am praying so hard for you, Tina!

Brian and Kim said...

I sent you John Lowell's email. Please keep us posted. I am hoping you get good news soon.
Take care,
Kim Hanna

Kathy said...

Unbelievable!! I hope everything gets straightened out ASAP! Your daughter is so precious!

Donna said...

Oh baby!! I know you want to come home, this is ridiculous, praying for you guys.

In the meantime, keep taking these excellent pictures, your daughter is just so beauitful!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Ugh! That stinks! I'm sorry that I have been MIA -- I have been praying for your family, but I thought y'all were all together by now. We've got special prayers said for you from our little two.

Still, it's good to see you are having a good time in that beautiful country with your adorable girl!

Keep the faith!
Beckie