Friday, January 30, 2009

FFF: Steelers Edition

This weeks's theme is suppose to be UP and I could legitimately reason why this all fits but that would be way too much effort on my part so early in the morning. Sunday is the Superbowl for those of you that don't follow such things. I am not a huge sports watcher but I AM A STEELER FAN. I am part of the crazy Steeler Nation that spans this country and even the world. And only someone that has lived in Pittsburgh can truly understand it. Here are my little Steelers...

Liliana doing her Touchdown Dance
This one was too cute to pass up


All Decked out in her Steeler Gear


Playing the Steeler's theme song on his "guitar"


Look out Cardinals cause we're coming after you ..... GO STEELERS!!!

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!

& I don't really care WHO wins the Super Bowl!

Now, ask me about college basketball....& I really have an opinion!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, toooo cute, the both of them! Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics sooooo cute !!!
Need to send them to the Steeler fan club. GO STEELERS
Good Luck love to all Tia Jo

Hannah said...

Adorable!!