Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to the BEST MOMMY ever. Yes I still call her Mommy. She also still takes care of me when I'm sick (like making me soup) and I still call her when I need to whine (like last night when my cell phone got stuck under the fridge...don't ask). She is also my best friend...I'm not sure what I would do without her. If I can be half the Mommy she was/is then I think my kiddos will be just fine. And BTW, she is also a rockin NaNa. She loves her grandkids with everything she has and calls me to complain when she hasn't seen them in awhile. Awhile being more than 36 hours, I kid you not. So here's to you Mommy on your special day. I made a special little gift. I think you'll like it and so everyone else will too. I threw in a couple of photos that I'm probably get in trouble for.....but it was SO worth it!
************LOVE YOU THIS MUCH**********





3 comments:

momstheword said...

What a blessing she must be!

Unknown said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" To the most wonderful sister in the world. Ilove you so much and miss you.
Love Ya Joanna

Kim & Dave said...

Happy Birthday, Tina's mommy!! Was so nice to meet you this summer!