Friday, January 16, 2009

FFF

This week's theme is eyes. I could have posted plenty on this since I think my children's eyes are gorgeous. BUT....tomorrow Toby has been home TWO YEARS! I can't believe time has gone by so quickly. And I've tried to cherish and take in every moment even the not-so-perfect ones. I hope you'll take a minute to watch the slideshow and listen to the song.

I love you baby boy. You have brought so much joy to my life and made me a Mommy. I have been blessed and privaledged for the last two years and look forward to watching you grow into a handsome man.






EEK! Just looked at the calendar......HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAP PAP!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow just looking at all the pics time goes bye.But I know both of you guys have enjoy every moment with him. He is a god sent to you both.What a cutie pie!!!! Love ya Tia Jo

Kim & Dave said...

Wow!!! Can't believe it has already been two years!!! He has grown into such a handsome fellow!

Makes me wish I could squeeze your babies again!

Hugs to you all!!!

Kelly said...

Happy 2 years Toby!!!!!!!!What a wild ride its been I am so glad your home with your Momma and Daddy ,I am so glad your rught where you are. Have a happy day and a great weekend.

Janet and Maya said...

Awwwww! You made me cry!

GREAT pictures and baby, does he belong with you !!!!

Happy Forever Family Day!

I wish every person that stands in the way or delays adoptions could watch your slideshow - this is what it's all about..... thank you for sharing all the love in your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 years as a forever family!! It flew by for us too! hugs and congrats!

hugs,leslie

Mama Bear said...

What awesome pictures. Loved seeing all of them. It is amazing how quickly time flies and how quickly they grow up :-(
Have a great weekend.

Amy said...

With tears in my eyes (great song choice) I wish your family a happy Toby has been home for two years anniversary! Enjoy the special day!

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

soo soo blessed beyond measure pressed down and overflowing... taken in all the moments....because they are just moments passing so quickly! Beautiful and blessed family.

veggiemom said...

Happy 2 years!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Two Years with your sweet baby!!

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Family Anniversary!!!

Beautiful montage of pics!!!!

jeck said...

Happy 2 years!! Doesn't it just fly by!! Enjoy!!