Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Pictures

These are from New Years Eve until today. We had a blast on NYE. A bunch of my parents friends, my brother, Greg and I, and my BF and her fiance all played games and partied. We didn't even think to check the time until about 11:52, we were having so much fun. After midnight we played Wii until about 2:30 in the morning. I was amazed I made it that long. But then again I did take two mini naps the next day and went to bed at 8:30. So I guess it caught up with me. Last night we had a girls nights at my Mom's with all our teacher friends from the old school. It had been months since I'd seen most of then so I really enjoyed getting to see everyone. Okay enough talk on to the pictures.....

This pic is blurry but it shows how much fun he was having shoting Aunt Lianne with cannons

My brother being silly NYE


Part of the crew playing games


Another part of the crew playing games



Anyone notice a theme in the last pictures? lol This was right before midnight.


Someone woke up in time to see the ball drop...here she is rockin Daddy's Pitt hat



NaNa trying to rally in bowling, the hat didn't work for her



New Year's Day: Someone all snuggly with her PapPap



Liliana with Uncle Dave



Me and my boy



Just alittle tired right before dinner



At the party last night....she knew she was stylin

Playing peek with NaNa before the party


























3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh how fun Tina. LOVED the pictures and too funny with the midnight thing!!!!!! We just got the Wii for the family so am wondering how addicting and later nights we might have, hahahahahaha

Happy New Year :-)

Kim & Dave said...

Love all the pics, friend!

They both look so cute, & it looks like you had a great time!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like a blast. Glad you all had fun. Love the pic of you sleeping with Toby. Too cute!!