Friday, January 9, 2009

FFF: Cold

Today's theme is cold. It is incredibly cold here right now. With snow....FINALLY! Unfortunately I have a dead camera at the moment so no new pictures of the snow. This picture is from December when we went to see the lights at Olgebay. (Sorry honey, I would've put the picture of all of us up but you didn't wear a coat making it not look so cold. But it was...it was only like 22 degrees)


For more FFF go to SARAH'S BLOG Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone!

Oh, and we made these for NaNa's birthday yesterday. If you'd like to make these for Tuesday Toddler Tips, let me know. If there is something in particular that you'd like ideas for let me know that too.

More Birthday pics to follow tomorrow.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every Tuesday you have toddler tips? Im so there!

Hannah said...

Great picture!

Those are very cute cards!! I am sure she loved them!

Have a great weekend.

Tracy said...

great picture and I love the cards!

Sarah said...

What cute art projects!!!

Mama Bear said...

Brrrrrr, great picture. Love the cards, soooo cute. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Cute cards...cute pic too!

hugs,Leslie

One Busy Momma said...

Love the homemade cards!!!!!

We always have our guys "sign" cards for people!

Cute pics with all the lights and such! I'm sure the kiddo's loved it even thought it was cold!

Marianne said...

Love your snow pictures, and tuesday tips hum.....sounds interesting. I'll stop back. The cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year

Jill said...

So cute!

Momo Fali said...

We've thought about going to see the lights at Oglebay, but we can never seem to get motivated enough to get out of Ohio!

Robyn said...

What a cute pic!! I love the cards!!