Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Toddler Tip Day

Today we are making MARACAS. Not only are they easy to make but they are loads of fun for those cold days. Especially when you turn on some music and have a dance party with them.
To make the maracas you will need: a soda bottle (or a spice container or some other container with a screw top lid for security), a funnel, rice or dried beans, stickers and a hot glue gun.
1. Let your child decorate the container with stickers.
2. After they have decorated the container, they can use the funnel to put some rice into the contanier.
3. Place a small amount of hot glue around the top of the contanier and the screw the lid in place.
4. Have a BLAST!!!


And now a few pictures of my cute toddlers.....
See this look....it's mine. She acts just like me. It's very scary. :)

Cheese Mommy!


I love this picture. Two of my favorite guys laughing.


Striking a smiley pose



4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

ooohh....my kids would love that!

Mama Bear said...

ahhh, cute pictures!!

Kelly said...

It is scary when they start to turn into you especially the girls!!!!Can you imagine raisning you as a teenager I just gave myself chills at the thought!!!!

Unknown said...

What a face but she still adorable .Iwill always love Toby smile he's a cutie pie. Good to see papa having fun too!!