Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're Jammin

Sunday Our Church had a spaghetti luncheon. Nothing too thrilling there. But the entertainment was fantastic. My Alma Mater now has a Steel Drum Band (I so would have been there in high school had they offered it). They played for an hour and were wonderful. The kiddos LOVED it. Liliana danced and danced. Toby really enjoyed it since he loves music and drums, but the slow songs got the better of him and my sleepy boy slept through most of it. Can't wait til the next show they put on....we'll be in the front row.
*Gasp* Drums NaNa

Go Steelers!


Past out on NaNa...he was one sleepy boy

Is she not precious?



Hangin out watching movies with a gimpy NaNa. (Note to family...NaNa just sprained her knee and foot...she's fine....just call her Grace. lol)




4 comments:

Heidi said...

Awesome, I love meeting fellow PH families!

I love steel drums and your kids jerseys are so cute!

Kelly said...

She is soooooooo precious!!!

Kelly said...

I meant your mom. LOL Kidding Grace.

Mama Bear said...

OMGoodness they are sooo adorable in their little Steeler outfits!!! Cute cute cute!