Friday, January 2, 2009

FFF: Favorite Picture of 2008

This is one of my favorites this year. It was my first Mother's Day with both kids. Earlier in the day we had Liliana baptized (we had Toby baptized on Father's Day the year before). After all that we all went out to dinner. The kiddos were so overwhelmed by the whole day that the pic down below is how the day came to an end. Both kiddos snuggling with Mommy. I loved it! And I love the picture, mess and all.


Happy New Year everyone. I hope that 2009 is a very blessed year for all of us. For more FFF go HERE.

11 comments:

nora said...

Oh my goodness - what a perfect picture. Puts into meaning "You really hav eyour hands full!" Happy full 2009!

Kim & Dave said...

I remember that picture! I loved it then & I love it now! Arms, hands & HEARTS full!!!!

Happy New Year, friend!

Mama Bear said...

I so love that picture. What a great one of you and your little ones :-)

Anonymous said...

awwwwww that is just toooooo sweet!

hugs,LEslie

Amy said...

Great picture...Lili looks so tiny!

Kelly said...

This is one of my fave's. I love it!And you are simply glowing!Happy New Year!

Kathy said...

That is such a sweet, sweet picture! Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

What a sweet pic!!

Lilysmom said...

That is a great picture. I love getting cuddles from my girl!

Hannah said...

What a great picture! I love it too!

Sarah said...

Best feeling in the world! Happy New Year!