Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Bunnies

It was friggin cold here today. I do believe the high was around 19 at most. But this afternoon, it snowed in buckets and while the snow was falling it really wasn't too bad. So me and the kiddos put on our Ski suits and headed outside. We had a blast making snow angels, sledding, playing with the dog, and throwing the snow around. We even walked next door to Aunt Becky's to play on the swings and help her shovel the driveway. Too much fun I tell you. And there's more on the way. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!


So far I think this stuff is pretty neat Mommy

Making snow angels just like Max and Ruby


Come on Sadie, Let's Play!!!


My biggest snow baby. Sadie LOVES the snow. She begs to go outside just so she can run in it.


Yeah for the snow....I think


Oh no there's a snow monster coming


What the hell is falling from the sky? (This picture just cracks me up)


View of our field...purtty isn't it?


Swinging in the snow


Helping Aunt Becky shovel


Silly boy


Hey Mommy, I'm getting cold over here


Making snow angels with cousin Matt


My stunning snow beauty













5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

That picture of Lili IS funny!

Unknown said...

Love the snow pic and the little snow angels too. Sadie is like Ruby she loves the snow and cold weather too. We have no snow and It was really cold today and windy. Tonite below zero. Love and kiss from Tia Jo

Kelly said...

The kids are beautiful snow bunnies and your feild is awful purty!!!!!

Amy said...

LOVE the snow beauty...the pic is breathtaking! The kids look like they had a great time! I love the snow, but have to say I am getting sick of shoveling!!! And, now it is too cold to go out and play...it is -11 here!

Mama Bear said...

What great pictures of your beautiful kiddo's. LOVE all of them. So fun to make snow angels. Love Max and Ruby here too!!! We are freezing here too, stay warm. Have a great weekend.