Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Much Fun

Toddler Tip Day will be brought to you tomorrow, instead for your viewing pleasure.....My two cuties. Actually you're gonna see alot more pictures of Toby because the Princessa was sleeping during our snow outing the other day. I made sure to include a couple of her in all her cuteness however at the end. Sunday was the perfect play day. It was about 45 out and we still had about 4 inches of snow that wasn't melted yet. Greg and Toby had a blast and of course I had to go outside and get some pictures of them playing together. As an added bonus it tired Toby out and even with all the Super Bowl festivities he was still asleep around 8. I love outside play!



Come back here Sadie


Daddy and his giant snowball....Toby had no interest in making the snowman, just decoratling him.


Is this not the cutest picture of my little stinker?


Rollin, Rollin, Rollin


Snowball fight


The I'm gonna eat this, what are you gonna do about it? look


Posin with their creation. Toby named him Frosty...so creative.


Then Mommy and Toby gave the snowman hair turing him into a snow girl named...wait for it... Miss Lili Kate. Evidently the snowgirl reminded him of his sister.

And not to be outdone...here is my adorable princess enjoying her food the other day. Don't you just love her perky pigtails?


I love her giggle face!





3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, goodness, Tina! All the pics are adorable! Wish I could get my hands on them!!!

Mama Bear said...

Oh what fun pictures!!! Love all that snow play and snowman time!

Unknown said...

Days like that you love playing in the snow. I really enjoy the pic and seeing my newphew and niece and of course you guys. Love to all Tia Jo