Friday, February 20, 2009

FFF: Fake-out

I got nothin for you this week people. Greg and kids are still suffering from the remains of the flu. Although I am starting to see them coming around slowly. Toby is doing the best, then Greg, then Liliana. I am sure that by next week they will all pretty much be back to normal....at least I hope so. And I am despritely hoping that I don't get it after taking care of them all week. Here are a couple of pics from this week and a small video of Toby "dancing."

Our set up this week. Toby calls it our hotel house. We pull out the extra matress and put it in the living room so everyone can rest while watching tv. This is also where the kids and me are sleeping so I can easily tend to their needs and Greg can get some undisturbed sleep upstairs.

How miserable does she look here? This was Tuesday...she was not amused with me for taking her picture.
Doing alittle better yesterday...at least she was faking being better. It lasted for about two hours and then that was it.

Toby snuggling wih Greg as he rested.




Go HERE for more FFF. I hope to be back to regular posting next week. Have a good weekend everybody.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

That picture of your daughter is so pitiful! It always breaks my heart when my child is sick. Hope everyone's healthy soon!

Melinda

Sarah said...

Hope everybody is feeling better soon!

Amy said...

That sick picture of Lili is so heart breaking...that is where Brayden is at right now. He is MISERABLE!

Tina, spring can't come soon enough for both our families. I have had enough of the sickies!

Hope everyone is feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys get wellsoon!! i have some sick kids here too!! yuck!

hugs,Leslie

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics!!!!

I remember my mom doing the same thing when we were all sick!!!

Kelly said...

I hope you guys feel better for your trip here!!!You are still coming aren't you?

Robyn said...

Cute pics!! Hope everyone feels better soon!!

Mama Bear said...

It seems to be really hitting everywhere. Had it here last week too and sure hope you are all on the mend.