Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quarnatined

So sorry that I've been MIA. I am the last man standing at my house. Everyone else has the flu. Toby is doing the best. He pretty much just has the nasty cough left although yesterday his fever came back. He is also still achy and tired. Liliana was lucky enough to get an ear infection with her case of the flu. She also is tired, achy, and coughing. In addition her poor little nose is constantly running and she has so much congestion she can't sleep at night because she gags on it. Loads of fun let me tell you. In fact I just looked over at her and she's asleep sitting up. And then there is poor Greg who has it the worst and so he's not allowed in the same room as us and he's sleeping in our room while the kids and me are camping on a matress in the living room so everyone can get the best rest possible. Please pray I don't fall to the flu. If I do there is no one to take care of the kids while I recoop. I am trying to keep up with all their needs and keep the house disinfected and the laundry done. There is no need to cook since no one is really eating so at least cooking isn't on my list of things to do this week. Maybe later I'll get some pictures of what the flu looks like. So there you have it...I haven't been updating because I am nursing my family back to health. If you want to find me. I do try to get on facebook a couple times a day. Hopefully things will be better soon and I can go back to posting pictures of my adorable children.

3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

I AM praying for you, Tina, my friend!

Praying your family recovers soon, & that you DON'T get it!

Jill said...

Oh, no... that is just awful... hope you are all on the mend soon!

Mama Bear said...

Oh so very sorry to hear your family is not doing well. We too are still all battling the same "yuckies" in our house and it's like one gets a little better and then boom, we start all over again, ugh........ Praying for all of us to start getting well soon.