Saturday, February 28, 2009

Silly Saturday

So sorry I didn't get the chance to post yesterday. My Mom came over early and stayed until late in the afternoon to help me clean and disinfect the house. It needed it cause we were buried in stuff and germs. I took all these photos on Thursday. Liliana's still alittle reseved because of the flu but Toby's down for being silly anytime even when he's sick. So here they are.... She did have on the other glove and her hat but this was all she had left on when I caught her

He was especially smiley on Thursday

Giggling

Handy Lili...she can fix it right

That's me she's enjoying smooshing

Silly girl

Playing with her dinos


Closest thing I got to a smile

Running in circles in the living room


Cheese


My favorite picture of Toby











2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Cute pics, Tina!!!

Glad you got your house disinfected! That always feels good after germs have made the round! I always open up the house, no matter how cold it is, & let the wind blow through for a few minutes.....& then SPRAY Lysol everywhere, lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Abby loves her dinos too!!!

Your son is looks just like Natalie cooks son Caleb.WOW!

YOu can also have a feed of your blog put on your FB site and others can read and comment from there!!! just a idea thats what i do!!!

Hugs,Leslie