Friday, February 6, 2009

FFF: Melt

Anyone recognize where I took the above picture? I'm sure many of you know exactly where that is. It was exactly one year ago today that I left my sweet little boy, boarded a plane all by myself at the ass crack of dawn, and headed to Guatemala to bring home my precious girl. It was hardly the easiest time in my life but its one that melts my heart when I look back on it. The first day was so hard between waiting for her to come and then trying to comfort her that I only took a few pictures.....Here they are:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow time flies bye. And you can see how much she has change. She is so lucky to get you two for parents. Give her a big hug and kisses from Tia Jo

Kim & Dave said...

Awww. I remember some of those pictures!!!

& yes, I do recognise the spot!!! Such wonderful memories, huh!!! You are right. Hard times, but great memories!!!!

Anonymous said...

What great memories!!!

hugss,leslie

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! You were going and I was coming home =)

One Busy Momma said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Robyn said...

What precious memories!! Happy Anniversary!!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, those would totally melt my heart too! How wonderful.

Hanley Family said...

What a little sweetie! & I definitely understand the too few pictures thing. My blog is about the only reason I remember to take pictures of the kids. Mostly I'm just too focused on doing things with them to think about photographing all those moments!