Friday, February 13, 2009

FFF: LOVE

Today's theme is love since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. You aren't getting any new pictures because we've been battling the stomach flu this week. Liliana had it on Sunday and it seemed to go away as quickly as it came. I woke up on Wednesday feeling not so great but within a couple of hours I felt fine and I thought that was the end of it. Not so people. Yesterday was HORRIBLE! And today I'm still achy and alittle quesy. I am praying no one else gets it because it is not nice at all. And that's why I am diving into the archives today for my love pictures.


A recent photo of my two loves



Last year I was still in Guatemala with Liliana


Two years ago hangin with my little man


And not to forget the most important love in my life....My handsome hubby.
For my FFF go to SARAH'S BLOG.

5 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What a cool picture of you & Greg!
Sorry you feel so yucky & I will pray no one else gets it!

The kids are cute, too! Love the one of them on the horse together!

Hard to believe how far we've come in a year, huh?

Melinda said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your children are so precious!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon! This year has been horrible on sickness!!! Great pics and thanks for sharing..Have a Happy Valentines.
Love, Marci

Mama Bear said...

Oh you poor thing. We too are battling cold for which seems like FOREVER.........hoping and praying everyone fels better soon. Love the pictures. Happy Valentine's day.

Robyn said...

What great pics! Hope your kiddos are feeling better!! We've been battling the sickies at our house, too.