Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Picture This.....

It's almost 9 and Heros is about to come on. I wanted popcorn but I didn't want to make it, so I asked Greg if he would. He relented and went to the kitchen to make it. I gave him the directions, he got it ready and came back in. A few minutes later he asked if I could turn up the tv because he couldn't hear it over the popcorn. Which got him thinking that it is not ususally that loud when I make it. He then realizes that he forgot to put the lid on the pot. I jump up and head to the kitchen where popcorn is flying all over the place. The stove is covered, the floor is covered, shelving, the refridgerator, and the table all have popcorn on them. There is oil all over the stove. As i am trying to put the lid on popcorn and oil are spewing up in the air at me. It was incredibly funny. Needless to say I ending up makking the popcorn anyway because we had to make a whole new batch. I am still finding popcorn this morning that was missed in the clean up effots. :)

7 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

ahahahahahahah! Thanks for the giggle!

Anonymous said...

Maybe that was Greg's way of trying to get out of cooking in the future.

Definitely would have been funny to see. We hope that you guys are all doing well - the kids look great.

Kim & Dave said...

Too funny!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

BTW....I am tired of missing your updates, so I am now "following" your blog!!! :-)

Amy said...

I laughted out loud reading his...Matt wanted to know what I was laughing at. So, he read it and laughed out loud too. Of course we are laughing with you...not at you. I can only imagine the look on your face when you discovered what was happening.

Mama Bear said...

Oh gosh, that was incredibly funny even though it was probably a mess to clean up!!!!
Rhonda

Kathy said...

Too funny!!