Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY....

to my best friend, my husband. I could never even begin to put into words what you or our love means to me and how it has affected me all the way down to my soul. So I will let the words to our wedding song do it for me....there was a reason we picked it and it still rings true today. I LOVE YOUE BABY! And to quote another song "He's the voice I love to hear someday when I'm ninety. He's that wooden rocking chair I want rocking right beside me. Everyday that passes I only love him more. Yeah, he's the one that I'd lay down my own life for. And he's everything I ever wanted and everything I need. He's everything to me." (ps you'll notice I changed the pronouns to fit. lol) Can't wait to see you at dinner!!!!


If you get out in the drivin' rain Stand in the eye of the hurricane And never think twice If you turn your back on selfishness And your thoughts are for someone else Cause' they've changed your life
That's how you know it's love That's how you know it's meant to be When the span of forever Just never seems long enough That's how you know it's love
When your heart insists that you give it all When you no longer fear the fall And you just let go When the past is finally dead and gone Fate leads you somewhere to the one That has your soul
That's how you know it's love That's how you know it's meant to be When the span of forever Just never seems long enough That's how you know it's love
No part of you questions No part of you doubts You're only sure this is what love's about And nothing and no one Can stand in your way Or keep you from sayin' what your heart is dyin' to say
That's how you know it's love That's how you know it's meant to be When the span of forever Just never seems long enough That's how you know it's love

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

ahhh, that is so sweet. Happy Anniversary! Our inlaws are in Shaker Heights and said they had power outage too when the storm went through.
Hope all is well now. Rhonda