Friday, September 26, 2008

FFF: Silly Smiles

For FFF this week I was not in the mood to go back through pictures to find Silly Smiles, so I went through my unposted pics from this week. This is also to stop my Daddy from complaining there are no new pictures....not like you don't see them 3-4 times a week. hahaha. LOVE YOU!!! Okay here we go.

Pumpkin and Sausage Spaghetti Smiles (don't knock it til you tried it)


Her toothy smile


A Peek-a-boo smile


The I-did-it-all-by-myself-smile. She finally figured out how to climb up the steps and then go down the slide. She did it like 30 times in a row. It was so cute.

Messing around on the slide smiles


The Look at Me smile


A picture of some adorable little boy toes


The inchworm


Being chased by my brother smile

The playing with my sister smile just before they both bit the dust


The running through the house smile


Laughing Smile



Lounging with my Uncle Dave smile....I had to act fast to get this pic and it turned out blurry. I still love it cause it's so sweet!

Have a great WEEKEND!!! I know I will. ;) And for more FFF go to Sarah's Blog at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/



12 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some fun smiles!! Looks like you all have ALOT of fun!

Hannah said...

So cute! I love their silly smiles.

I hope you have a great weekend. I am still not sure about pumpkin sausage spaghetti!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Loving all the smiles on them sweet beautiful faces! Enjoy your weekend!

Mama Bear said...

Loved seeing the pictures. They are just so darn cute. Ok, the pie spaghetti picture was the BEST!!!!
Rhonda

Rebekah said...

Oh how cute are they! They look like they have a blast with eachother ... and I'd have to say ICK to the 1st picture simply by looking but I would try it ... post a recipe!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Donna said...

I am lovin' their "before they bit the dust" picture - they look like they were having SO much fun together! They're all grat pics - cute, cute, cute kids!

Pumpkin and sausage spaghetti? I'm just sayin'.....

lol

Marianne said...

Love your FFF, great pictures! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pumpkin and spaghetti smile! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

AWwww those babies are sooooo cute!!!Abby loves her tunnel!!

Hugs,leslie

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Robyn

Kathy said...

Such adorable smiles!! I love the cat watching them play from a safe spot under the table. And the toes pic is precious!

Kim & Dave said...

Love all the pics!! I am sorry I am just now getting to your blog, but our week has been a bit crazy!!!

Happy birthday, tomorrow, too! Hope you have a great day!!!