Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well after our tire fiasco (you can read about it last post) we got here just intime to meet our frinds at Navy Pier. We had a fantastic day with Amy, Matt, Brayden, and Malayna...THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for taking the time to come hang out with us. The rain held off which was very nice and it certainly wasn't hot...also a plus. We spent our time eating, taking in a pirate show, and watching the kids run and play while trying to make it to the end of the pier. But let me tell you, whoever designed the pier did not have children in mind since most of the pier just has a simple chain to "protect" you from falling in. It made this normally laid back Mama very worried. Here's a photo book of our day enjoy. And Amy if there are any pics you wnat let me know and I'll email them to you. Thanks again...it was really fun. And completely exhusting, we all came back and collasped from our fun day.

Click to play Navy Pier
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Today Greg is actually attending his conference so his Aunt Rita is coming to take us out exploring. Yeah!!! Tomorrow the kids and I are on our own, so i hope the weather cooperates with us so we can take in some sight seeing. It will be my first time sight seeing all by myself. Should be an adventure...and that's probably an understatement. Stay Tuned for more adventures.

1 comments:

Amy said...

We must have been working on our posts at the same time. I just posted about yesterday as well. Looks like we got mostly the same pictures. If you like anything I posted, I can e-mail it to you as well.

I think I am going to try out Smilebox. It looks like an easier way to post lots of pics!

I am glad you had a nice time. I felt bad about not realizing the museum was closed...and then the weather, ugh. We had a great time too! Hopefully we can meet up now and again in the future!