Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay break's over

Hey everyone! Those couple days off sure have been helpful. I really just needed a few days to relax and recoup. We have travel so much in the last six weeks....I'm really impressed with how the kids have done. I have finally caught up on all the dishes and the laundry. Now I just need to finish putting everything away and then I'll be done. I really hoping to have that done by the weekend so I don't have to spend the whole time cleaning. We'll see if that happens. Here are some pictures from the last few days. I have decided that whenever I have more than a few pictures you are going to get some kind of slide show. Blogger only gives you so much space and I've already used half of it. So I need to conserve alittle. Besides making the slideshows is fun. I promise to try and post on a more daily basis and then I won't need to make so many slideshows. Enjoy my little cuties.



Click to play Playing Catch Up
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great pics!!!!! Tey are so precious but Greg well Greg is the biggest mess maker! Hee Hee

Unknown said...

Love the pics. They keep changing since they were here. Love the Steeler outfits.Miss ya all Tia Jo
Hugs and Kisses. Oh check out our blog Roger update.