Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

Yesterday Toby and me had some fun playing in the rain. He really wanted to be outside but it was pouring so we made a compromise. He could play in the rain if he wore the raincoat (a size too small but it worked) and a hat or used the umbrella. He had a blast. A special treat he never gets. If you're wondering where the princessa was she was in the middle of her four hour nap. You read that right people! She has been taking one huge 3-4 hour nap. It's great for her and great for Toby and me to get some one-on-one time.

And I just have to share this before the pictures cause it's just too cute. Whenever something isn't where it belongs Toby says "Look missing piece." Yesterday morning he rolled over and gave me my kiss good morning. Then he looked where his daddy lays. He looks at me and says
"Daddy?" I told him Daddy was at work. He then looked at me and with all seriousness says " Daddy, missing piece." It was so very sweet. I absolutley love that little boy.

I realize that some of the pictures are alittle fuzzy. It's a combo of the rain and of little fingerprints all over my lens. They still turned out adorable!
I'm SO silly! I love how he covers his mouth when he laughs.


His Daddy says this looks like a magazine add.


Such a big boy now...he can reach the pedals and make them go really well.


Singing in the Rain

Love this pic too even though I can only see his feet


Such a beautiful smile


Peek!


I see you Mommy!


Just one more minute

And just because it's Saturday...

O-H-I-O....Go Buckeyes!

Go Notre Dame....beat the crud out of Michigan

I would usually cheer for PITT too (my husbands alma mater) but they are on a bye week.

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVED those. He is just the cutest ever and I'm kind of drooling over here about the 3-4 HOUR nap! Ahhhh man!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Kim & Dave said...

What a cute story!!!

Kids just melt your heart, huh!!

Anonymous said...

Darn buckeyes!!! It does make me happy to know U of M got beat!!!! LOL

Your son melts my heart what a handsome man in rain!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Donna said...

Wow!! FANTASTIC pictures - i LOVE that smile! And oh my - "Daddy, Missing piece" that is beyond precious!

Kathy said...

Great pictures!!! Toby looks so adorable playing in the rain!

Kelly said...

Very cool pics!