Sunday, September 7, 2008

HOME!!!!

So Friday the kids and I were set free in Chicago. We decided to check out Lincoln Park Zoo. It's a very nice zoo. We had a great time. It was a cool day so all the animals were out and about. We only spent $30 there and it was all in taxi rides to and fro. On Saturday we met Greg's family for breakfast. It was really nice to get to spend a couple hours with them before we left. Chicago was nice to visit, but I think I would have enjoyed it more without the kiddos. traversing a city, an expense city, with two toddlers, no husband and no stroller was not my favorite. We did get to take in some really fun things while there though so it was worth the trip. The slideshow contains friday's pics and yesterday's. Enjoy! I'm taking a few days of to recover from all the traveling we've been doing. See you soon!


Click to play Road trip2
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love love love love love love this slide show, I miss Chicago. It looks like a blast was had by all!

Amy said...

Glad you enjoyed your stay in Chicago, but I am sure you are all glad to be home after all of the travelling you have been doing.

Again, I am so glad we were able to meet up. We haad a really great time...if you are ever in Chicago again, let us know!

Mama Bear said...

That slide show was awesome. How fun and I am sure you are glad to be home!
Rhonda
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/