Friday, October 3, 2008

FFF: Summer Memories

Well summer has left us here in my part of Ohio. It went from summer to fall to burr it's cold out here yesterday. Tomorrow it's supposed to go back to fall like weather and that makes me so very happy because Fall is my favorite season. When I think about the summer I think about all the traveling we did to see family and friends and playing outside in the sandbox. So.....

Liliana enjoying a car trip to somewhere by "reading" a book.

Toby also enjoying a reading break in the car.


And here they are playing in the sandbox, their favorite outside spot at our house.



And October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As the granddaughter of a Breast Cancer Survivor, I am all about going pink for the cause. Over at Lili Cakes Bowtique, I have a couple of hairbows you can purchase to show your support. I have also added a button to my sidebar where everythime you click money goes to support BCA. Please consider clicking and adding the button to your blog also.


9 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Love your pics, as always!!!

Graycesmomma said...

So cute! I love the bow!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out your Breast Cancer bows!!! Love all the pics of you gorgeous babies!!!!!

Hugs,Leslie

I have to admit i dont like Ohio winters but oh i love our falls!!!

Tricia said...

Such great pictures!!

What a super summer full of memories!

Mama Bear said...

What gorgeous bows on a beautiful little girl. Have a great weekend.

Debbie said...

Cute cute pictures!!!

I have several friend who have survived breast cancer and they are my heros!!

Debbie

Becca said...

Wonderful pics! Where can I get that bow? It would be cool if we could make some purple ones for Adoption Awareness month. When is that? November??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I love the bows!!

Robyn

Kathy said...

Great pics!!!