Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just to tide you over....

So here's how the story starts....Sometimes when we are outside, Toby likes to "drive" the car. No problema as long as he follows the rules and asks first. So while I was raking chestnut casings out of the yard so that it could be mowed...he asked. I could easily see him from where I was and he maintain the doors opened rule but I couldn't see the specifics of what he was into. Because i knew his hands weren't on the steering wheel. So when Greg came around the house I asked him to see what Toby was actually doing in the car. He began laughing his ass off and said he wasn't touching this one. I said "Why? What is he doing?" He told me to come see for myself. Well somewhere in the car he had found my long lost tube of lipstick and was getting pretty just like Mommy. Oh the mimicking stage! Here are the results...isn't he so pretty in Angel red?!?!




He was amazingly acurate too! See you tomorrow for FFF wher I am going off topic and posting pics from the Pumpkin Patch.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh - I LOVE it! We are currently showcasing the same picture in Preicous Pink lipstick! HAHAHAHA
Fun, huh?

Great pics!

Mama Bear said...

OH MY toooo toooo funny!!!!

Kelly said...

That is defintely his color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He really is rockin that lipstick!!! Not all men can pull that off!!!!!

Hugs,Leslie