Monday, October 13, 2008

El Fin de la Semana

The title literally translates to the end of the week, but it really means weekend in Spanish. So welcome to what went down in ours. We had a very busy and fun weekend. Friday night we went out to Mario's to celebrate my Daddy's birthday. The food was yummy and the company, great. Saturday we did some yard work in the morning, then we went to the pumpkin patch. You'll how to wait for the pumpkin patch pics until tuesday or wednesday...there were just too many otherwise. Yesterday was church, a baby shower for my friend and old collegue Maria, and PapPap's birthday pie. Yummy!

Princess here is a carb addict. She was so hungry before dinner started that she shoved all the bread in her mouth like a carb chipmunk....too funny!


I LOVE his smile...here he was being silly with PapPap


NaNa glaring at me for taking her picture...hahaha I put it on the blog anyway....I'm not scared of you :)


Somehow she got hold of the fork and was able to reach the spaghetti. To say it was messy is an understatement.

My lovely brother


PapPap and Toby...Toby was in the middle of yelling "Cheese for PapPap's birthday picture"...too cute. NaNa got the better picture, that's why Daddy's eye is glowing.


PapPap and his baby girl...that used to be my distinction but it's been taken over by the wee one.


Toby and his Daddy


My Mommy and Daddy

MARIA'S SHOWER:

These were my presents...of course I just couldn't hand her a couple packages of diapers...I had to make them into diaper cakes. They are lots of fun to do and they turned out really cute.


She's sitting so lady like here, not! This was before the party started.


This is Maria....And I just love her. When I first started teaching Maria and I shared a room. I taught in the morning and she taught in it in the afternoon.


Liliana playing with someone's glass


Hanging with NaNa

Playing with the bow, she was mad cause I wouldn't let her wreck havoc anymore....I don't know why :)


See how she looks here, not so good really. People kept giving her crackers and graham sticks, and pumpkin fluff, and other such things. She threw up all over her Daddy's shirt right after we got home. She's been okay since then, so my guess it was the food. And people wonder why I say no thank you.


These are Maria's girls Rachel, Monica, and new Gemma...She also has 3 boys too. And all of them are the greatest kids. I've actually had the privledge of teaching some of them.


PapPap's birthday pie...looks like it's on fire doesn't it?


And Toby loved helping to blow out the candles.

Have a great Monday everyone!!!!



1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh what a fun weekend. Love the pictures and what beautiful grandparents.