Friday, October 17, 2008

FFF: Going Off Topic

This week's theme is supposed to be Friends (due to Guatoberfest this past weekend which we couldn't attend....boo hiss), but we live a pretty secluded life. lol Our only trips are to Walmart, church, and my parents house...we're pretty boring like that. So instead I am posting pics of our trip to Hozak's on Saturday. We got there late in the day but we had tons of fun cause the place was starting to clear out. We got to feed the animals, play in the hay and the sand, and take a tractor ride to the patch for free. That's my kind of entertainment.


Munching on some Kettle Korn...yummy.


I'm not so sure about this hay stuff...


Especially with Daddy and Toby being so silly


Coming Mommy!


The Sand pit was a big hit with my kiddos

Lili's Chessy smile...love it!


Running away from the big kids in the tube


Look Mommy


Waiting for the Tractor


On the tractor ride to the patch

Take the picture of the pumpkin Mommy, I have places to go


Lili's first pumpkin


Sitting together...Check, Both of the looking...check, An inordinate amount of sun streaming through the trees so that the picture doesn't come out clear....CHECK! Urgh!!!


Didn't we just sit nice for the last picture?


Lady quit taking pictures already! Geesh!

Daddy and Liliana


Here's your Cheese!

But I don't want my picture taken anymore! (Said in my best whiny voice)


A family photo....taken by a pumpkin...not really, we used the timer


Hay Mommy...get it Hay. HAHAHA I crack myself up!



It's hard work to go through these tunnels


Here little goats, I promise I'll be nice.


Want some corn goat?


That's Liliana at the bottom looking up, she was fascinated


Out of order...Greg took this of us

Have a great weekend everyone! For more FFF go HERE




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww looks like your babies had a great time!!! Could they get any cuter!

Hugs.leslie

Rebekah said...

Now that looks like a great time ... love all the pictures but my favorite are the Meltdown ones ... sometimes you just have to laugh ... thanks for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2too

Hannah said...

I love the cheesy smile picture!! What great pictures!!

Sarah said...

LOVE the family picture... it is perfect! Looks like such a fun time!

Kim & Dave said...

Loved the pics!

Kelly said...

I love this time of year...don't you? Awesome pics I love
Lili's cheese face!!!!!! Adorable!

Amy said...

Those pics are awesome!!! Looks like everyone had a great time. BTW...I also LOVED the lipstick photos in the previous post.

Becca said...

Those are awesome pics. I LOVE Fall!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! Love the family pic...that pumpkin took a good picture! Is there a goat on top of the thing Liliana is fascinated by???

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Looks like they had lots of fun!!

Robyn

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness what awesome pictures. LOVED seeing all of them. Those kiddo's of yours are truly adorable even those "cheesy" smiles, hahaha!