Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Toby's Birthday Wish List

Okay because I promised to post this list on the blog for everyone....here it is. I sent out the invitations early this year because Toby's birthday falls so close to the holiday that I wanted you to have plenty of advanced notice. If you did not get an invitation, it is either coming snail mail or I did not have your email address. Please know that we don't expect you to show up with a gift, we invite you because you are family or are like family and we want you to share in our lives and to always feel welcomed in our home. Okay now that I got that out of the way...here is what you asked for, Toby's wish list...

*Anything Diego is a safe bet

*Cds of his favorite music....Imagination Movers, Wiggles, Ralphs World, Doodlebops

*DVDs of his favs....Diego, Dora, Max and Ruby, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wonder Pets, Wiggles, Doodlebops

*Books...he loves reading

* He is in Size 3T in regular clothes, and 3T in pjs (so they will last longer) he is also in size 9 shoes

*Disney Cars, Mack

* Playdough Octapus Playset (we don't need playdough because Toby and I make our own)

If none of this works for you, please know that he is at the point where he wants everything he sees...so you most likely can't go wrong. Please NO stuff animals of any kind...we are being over run and I am having to give some away. If you would happen to need any more suggestions just email me.

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

sounds like one FUN party!!!