Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin....

Tonight we dug into our 23 lbs pumpkin. The kids didn't complain about how squishy the guts were, instead they kept complaining about how cold they were. I never gave it a thought that the pumpkin was going to be as cold as it is outside. After we cleaned our new friend, it was time to carve him. I was prepared to carve whatever Toby and Lili wanted thinking they would want some silly face. Nope. Toby found the carving book and picked out a cat. I knew that Liliana was okay with it because she just kept meowing. It was a trip to say the least. The finished product turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself.

Meeeeeeeeeee-ooooooooooooooooooow

Good Little Pumpkin



Ooo pumpkin guts


Did we get it all?



Look Daddy, there's seeds in there




Let me Mommy!





Nananananana






I hope nobody's watching







Yummo, that's good stuff



Yep I think that's it

Nope Lili, I think there's still some more.



Mommy doing the intricate work


Now how did Mommy do that?



No stinkin way am I going to bed!


Our cat pumpkin being checked out by Moke Moke
Hahaha Mokey's silly


Ooo Eerie...not












8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your pussy pumpkin!!!!LMAO EWWWWWWWWW I am soooooo funny!!!!

The kiddos are as cute as can be!!!

Mama Bear said...

OMGHOSH Tina, I laughed and laughed at those awesome pictures! Too funny. Your kiddo's are so darn cute, ehhhh's pumpkin's pretty cute too!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Wow! You're pumpking turned out so good!! What adorable photos.

Deanna said...

That is a cute, cute pumpkin. But your kids... ADORABLE!

Kristen said...

I love the cat! That is sooooooo cute! My kids and my cats would love this...I'll show them tonight. You guys did a great job and that's one BIG pumpkin!

Unknown said...

A HUGE pumpkin, super photos, and very impressed with your cat carving!

Muthering Heights said...

That looks like a great evening of family fun!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't think our pumpkin would have turned out nearly so well if the Tongginator was that "hands on" during the process. LOL.